- Hello Everyone!
It’s been a while since we blogged, so here are a few updates for you!
1) We will now be sending out a newsletter on the 1st of each month, to keep our Dance Daze Parents updated on our current program offerings. You can find our first official newsletter (from September 2011) here: http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/1024731/1231c2aec7/ARCHIVE
2) On Saturday, October 29th, we will be giving away one FREE pumkin full of goodies and games to EACH child that comes to dance class! Children ages 3 to 5 are invited to Creative Movement at 9:00 am, and children 6 years and older may join us for Level 1 Ballet at 10:00 am. (Regular drop in rates occur for new students.)
3) We will be having our 2011 Winter Dance Camp from Monday, December 19th – Friday, December 23rd! The camp is open for ages 5 to 12, and will run from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm each day. Students will learn hip hop, jazz, ballet, and cheer dance! The camp will be held at Bladium Sports and Fitness Club, and snacks will be provided by Dance Daze. For more information or to register for camp, go here: http://www.active.com/dance-camp/alameda-ca/dance-daze
4) We want to offer MORE studio dance classes! In January, we are planning to start a 30-minute Pre-Pointe class for children ages 9 and older, and a Jazz/Hip Hop class for children ages 6 and older. If you are interested in registering for either of the classes or would simply like more information about them, please complete the interest form and we will respond to you ASAP! Find our interest form here: https://dancedaze.org/contact/
5) Do you know WHEN we are having classes? Be sure to save our Studio Class Info & Schedule Page to your favorites: https://dancedaze.org/studio-classes/. You may also download a PDF of our 2011 – 2012 Calendar (*subject to change!) here: https://dancedaze.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/calendar-fall-11-to-spr-12-updated-10-11-11.pdf
6) If you haven’t already, please LIKE us all over Facebook!!!