I hope this month has been treating you well! We’ve made a few updates to the Dance Daze sites recently, and I want to share them with you!
- We added more information about the American Ballet Theatre National Training Curriculum we implement in our ballet classes on our About Page.
- We created a brand new YouTube account, and we will use it to showcase our work and performances! (Yes, that means, with your permission and consent, YOU may be featured in a video on the Dance Daze YouTube Channel!
- We added some convenient social networking buttons at the top right column, so you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube more easily!
- We categorized our links at the bottom right of the page and added more links for local dance supply stores so you know where to shop for appropriate dance attire and shoes!
- We made HUGE changes to our Class Descriptions Page in order to give you a better idea of what type of vibe, energy, and overall classroom environment to expect in each class!
- We added a Notes Tab to our Facebook Page, so you can now view all of our most recent blogs there, if you’re more of a Facebook person than a regular website person!
In other news, we’re happy that we’ve been getting a lot of inquiry about our classes! Our street sign on Foothill Blvd. is getting noticed! Also, we are VERY excited that we’ve started teaching an after-school Hip Hop Dance program at an elementary school in Hayward! We love being able to bring our dance program into the community and deepen our connection with our students and their families!
We look forward to seeing you in class soon!
- Posted in: Dance Daze News
- Tagged: alameda dance schools, American Ballet Theatre, Art, ballet, Bay Area Dance, Better World School of Music, dance, dance classes alameda toddlers, dance curriculum, dance dance dance dance!, dance daze, Dance Daze Alameda, dance school, dancedaze.org, dancing daze, daze of dance, fall into a dance daze, hip hop classes for kids in alameda ca, hip hop dance classes alameda, jazz dance classes in 94501, Performing Arts, School